Sunday, February 20, 2011

I got fingerbanged in Venice

One Saturday night I was home jerking off when I got the urge to be naked in front of a stranger. So I posted an ad on CL and in a little while I was on my way to Venice, CA. A curious young guy there wanted me to come over and give him a jerk off show. I dressed in as little as possible so it'd be quick and easy to strip for him.

As I drove over I pulled my dick out and stroked it so I'd be real horned up when I got there. I found a parking spot, put my dick away and walked to his building. I went in and found his apartment. I quickly fluffed up my cock so it tented my sweats a little then knocked on the door.  He opened the door, we said hi and I walked in, immediately kicking off my shoes, pulling off my jacket and letting my sweats fall to the ground. I was naked and hard as a rock in front of a guy I'd met not 10 seconds ago. I felt like such a slut and I loved it.

He lived in what was essentially a small one person dorm room, so I was standing at the foot off his bed naked. I turned towards him and started stroking myself. He watched me intently as I played with myself for his viewing pleasure. I showed him my hard cock and my balls, and wiped my precum up and licked it off my fingers. Then I turned around so he could see my ass and he immediately reached out to touch it. An ass man! I bent over, placing my hands on his bed and spread my legs. I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart so he could see my hole and felt a finger on it almost instantly. He started to push it into me and I told him to wet his finger first. He stuck it in his mouth and got it wet with spit, then tried again. I stood there bent over his bed, stroking my cock as I felt his finger pushing into me. I loved letting this stranger use my body for his pleasure in such a whorish way... like I was some sort of sex toy.

After a few minutes of fingering me this way he told me to lie down on the bed so he could watch me jerk off. I got on his bed with his pillow under my lower back and my ass at the edge of the bed so he could still play with it, and I started jacking my dick, pointing it at him as I did. He wet his longer middle finger and shoved it hard into my man hole and started fingering me again as he stared at me. He grabbed my cock with his other hand and started jerking me off, and I told him to finger bang me harder. I felt so good lying there letting him do this to me, and I wanted more. I told him to put another finger in me, so he inserted another one and really started banging me hard. My cock was covered in precum which he wiped up and licked off his hand.

I started jacking myself, pushing my ass onto his fingers so they'd go deeper. He was still staring at me and said he wanted to put another finger in me. I just looked at him and told to do whatever he wanted to me since I was the perbert that came over and took off all my clothes in front of him. He spit on his fingers and inserted three of them into me and started ramming my slutty hole hard. I jerked my dick as he played with my man pussy, twisting his fingers around and pushing into me. He was really into playing with my cunt hard and watching my reaction. I loved how he was using me and wished there were other people there to witness me being such a whore.

I told him I was getting close and head leaner over me and took my cock into his mouth. He swallowed it and gave it a few good sucks and I knew I was gonna blow. I told him I was cumming and he pulled off and rammed his three fingers into me harder and harder and I started to shoot. I came all over myself in big glops of cum, which he scooped up and fed to me, his fingers still in me. I ate my own cum (which I never usually do) like a good little slut while he still played with my hole. Suddenly he stood up and I realized his cock was out and he was stroking it. He leaned over me and dropped a big load of boy cum on my torso, which he licked off me.

Once he was finished with his snack, he got up and pulled his pants up. He grabbed a towel for me and I got up and wiped the residue of cum off my body. He watched silently as I cleaned my cock and ass crack off, and got dressed. I thanked him for a fun time and he said the same, and I left. We'd said about 15 words to each other in total. What a whore I am, I though to myself. My hole was sore from the finger banging I'd gotten but it felt good. When I got home I stripped naked, got a dildo out and fucked myself with it til I shot another load on myself. Then I went to bed and slept like a slutty little baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment