Thursday, December 9, 2010

Naked with my straight roommate

I lived with a straight buddy for a few years. One morning I walked into the kitchen and he was standing there naked. He always slept naked apparently, as did I. Anyway I figured he was cool with nudity so I stopped putting something on when I would leave my bedroom. Eventually we would be naked together in the kitchen or just walking around doing stuff on a weekend afternoon.

One time we were away for a weekend together in AZ and had been out drinking. I always get horny when I drink. So when we got back to the hotel we stripped down to go to bed. It was about 3 am. He put his underwear back on and went out on the patio to have a smoke. So I went out to keep him company but I didn't put anything on. We were on the first floor and our room let out onto a big lawn. At the end of the lawn were the tennis courts. I started to get horny and my dick got hard. So I said something about wanting to walk around the area naked and he said I should if I wanted to. So I walked out onto the lawn towards the tennis courts totally naked and boned. I was stroking as I walked. When I got across the lawn to the courts I stood under a lamp and jerked off facing my room. Anyone looking out their window would have seen me. After a few minutes I walked back to the room, still stroking my cock. I sat down next to my buddy and continued to jerk off while he smoked and watched me. He remarked again that I had really big balls. I said "you think so?" and got up to give him a better view of them as I fondled them. He said he thought they were really big. That made me even hornier. So I sat down and within a few seconds blew the biggest load of cum I had ever shot all over myself as he watched. Then I went inside and showered and when I got out he was asleep.

On the ride home I wanted to ride naked and he said he did too. He chickened out though and only took his shirt off but I got totally naked and drove back to LA that way... strokin and driving all the way. After a long while I couldn't hold it anymore and had to pull over so I could cum. He said I should do whatever I had to do. So I pulled over and started jerking myself hard. He was nervous someone would see but I didn't care. As I got close to cumming I told him to watch me as I spurted cuz it would get me off better. So he looked right at me and didn't turn away until I had shot a big messy load all over myself.

After that I took every opportunity to jerk off in front of him. Whenever we would go out drinking together it became a ritual that he would drive home while I was naked and jerking off in the passenger seat and he would always have to look right at me when I blew my load.

This happened quite a few times. The last time was after he had moved away and had come back for a visit. He stayed at my new place with me. The morning he left he was in the shower and I woke up and started jerking off. He came out of the bathroom all dressed and ready to go. He got his bags and came in to say goodbye and saw me on my bed jerking off. He stood there and watched quietly until I came all over myself. Then he said he had to leave for the airport. I wiped up and walked him to the door. He hasn't been back here for a long while so I haven't exposed myself to him since. I told him once that no one else has seen me naked, hard and cumming as much as he had. He thought that was funny. Anyway that's one off my naked with my straight roommate stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment