Sunday, October 7, 2018

Visited an old stomping ground

A few weeks ago I ventured out late one night to the spot by the freeway where I'd previously had some of hottest exhibitionist experiences (see previous blog entries). I wasn't wearing much to begin with (running shorts, tank top and flip-flops) and as I got closed to my destination I began taking my clothes off. When I turned onto the service road I noticed a car parked on the roadside but no one in sight. I pulled up behind the car and surveyed the area and saw a person standing near some picnic tables on the other side of the fence near the soccer field. As I watched the gay moved away and began walking towards the parked cars. At that point I realized that there was another person there on his/her knees.

I waited until the first guy got to his car and pulled away before putting my shorts and flip-flops on,  getting out of my car and walking over to the kneeling guy. As I approached him I pulled my hard cock out of my running shorts (no underwear, of course) and began stroking my cock. I stopped a short distance from the person and was able to make out that it was a guy on his knees, because he too was stroking his cock. He motioned me over to him, so I approached.

As soon as I got within proximity to his mouth he immediately moved forward and swallowed my hard cock and began sucking it like it was his last meal. This slut's mouth and throat felt so good that I let myself go with it ad grab him by the back of  his head and began fucking his mouth hard. He loved it and took my hard thrusts with no problem. That only made me hornier and more aggressive, so I stripped off my clothes, moved him around so he was pinned up against the picnic table and began to fuck his face without mercy. He gagged a few times but never pushed me off and took my cock until I unloaded into his mouth. He hungrily swallowed my load like a good little cum slut, and lapped at my cock and balls even after he'd cleaned my cock up.

I wasn't finished with him. I laid down on the table with my legs in the air and my ass on the edge of the table and he dove right in to my hole without prompting or question. I grabbed his head and held it firmly in place as he tongued and ate my hole out, going in deep into me with his hungry tongue. My cock got hard again and I began to jerk off while he fucked my hole with his tongue. When I got that feeling in my balls I got up and shoved my cock into his mouth again and fucked it hard until I blew my second load down his throat, which he loved.

Once he'd licked my cock clean I thanked him for his service, picked up my clothes and walked naked back to my car. On the drive home (naked) I started playing with my cock and eventually shot another load as I drove down the boulevard towards home. I got out of the car in the parking garage naked, pulled on my shorts and flip-flops and walked up to my apartment, satisfied with the latest naked adventure I'd had.

No comments:

Post a Comment