Friday, January 28, 2022

Naked in a Lyft

I was in Palm Springs a few summers ago over a holiday weekend and decided to go to a bar nearby for drinks and bbq. I'd already had a few drinks poolside and thought it'd be a fun time. It was a notorious bar I'd been to many times and had been naked in a lot, so I decided not to wear much. I pulled on some running shorts (no underwear), a tank top and slipons and waited for my Lyft.


I waited out in front of the resort, fondling myself through my shorts. A black SUV pulled up and I hopped in. The driver was a friendly gay bear and we chatted as he drove. Eventually he commented on the bar I was going to and I told him I was looking forward to some fun there. He mentioned that it's a notorious bar and I said I knew, as I'd been naked there lot over the years. In fact, I was looking forward to getting naked there again that afternoon I said, as I was pretty horny from being naked in the sun by the pool. He asked if I was horny now, and I pulled the front of my shorts down to show him my hard cock. He liked it so I started jerking off for him. 

He asked if I was really going to get naked at the bar, and I said of course! Then he asked "why wait til you get there to be naked? Do it now if you want.". I said Okay! and immediately stripped everything off. I moved into the center of the back seat, spread my legs wide and began fondling my balls and stroking my rock-hard cock. I waved it at him, showing it off, lifting my legs so he could see everything including my hole. I was so horny at this point that I couldn't have stopped myself even if I'd wanted to!



He loved it and reached back with his right hand.I let him touch it, and that's when he said he was going to pull over. So he drove to a backstreet and parked, reached back and started jerking me off. There was a guy on a bike riding around the area and realized something was going on in the car, so he rode by really close so he could look in. I loved that. The driver kept stroking me and playing with my balls until I told him I was going to cum. I busted in/on his hand and he licked it up.


I pulled my clothes on and he headed to the bar. I got there and did end up naked and jerking off. I was still really horny. Eventually I decided it was time to go so I called for a Lyft. The driver was a quiet Asian man. He did ask if I'd had a good time as we drove off, and I said I definitely had and that I was kind of drunk. I told him it was a wild place and he asked what I meant. So I told him about it, and I said I was still horny after being there. I started rubbing myself through my shorts and said I needed to jerk off again and couldn't wait til I got back to my room. Could I do it there? He said to go ahead after a few moments, but not to get it on the car. I promised I'd cum on myself.


I pushed my shorts down and started jerking myself off. I made sure he could see, and he did take some long looks. I stepped out of my shorts so I could spread wide and give him a good look at everything. I got hornier and hornier as we drove at the thoughts of what I was doing... exposing myself and stroking myself like a pervert to two different drivers. Before I knew it were pulling up in front of the resort, so I let it go and busted a big load all over myself. It felt so good! I said to him "see, I told you I'd cum on myself and not get it on your car" so he'd look back at me, exposed and covered in cum. I took of my tank top, put on my shoes and got out of the car. Then I pulled on my shorts as he drove away, and walked into the resort shirtless with cum dripping down my torso. I pulled off my shorts and shoes and jumped into the pool to clean off. I jerked off several times more that evening, and was naked and hard outside and in public many times more over that weekend. Gotta love Palm Springs!

No comments:

Post a Comment