Thursday, December 2, 2010

Caught naked in the park at night

Many years ago when I was living in Queens, NY, I got home from a long day at an amusement park. I was wet from the water rides but luckily I had brought an extra pair of shorts with me that I had changed into in the parking lot. Of course this made me horny. By the time I got home I had an overwhelming urge to jerk off outside, so I drove over to a wooded park area I knew and found a dark spot on the the perimeter of it  to park where I could quickly get into the park. It was only about 10 feet from the sidewalk. It was late at night (about 2 am) so I took my shirt off and got out of the car, walking into a clearing through an opening of sorts in the woods. I pulled my cock out and started jerking off under the moonlight. It felt so good to be jerking off outside with no shirt on that I decided I needed to strip naked. So I dropped the shorts and stepped out of my sneakers. I stood there buck naked jerking off, feeling almost euphoric.

Suddenly I realized there was someone standing on the sidewalk at the opening looking in. Since the moon was full that night he could obviously see me very clearly. That turned me on so much! I stood so he could see my profile and my hard cock pointing up from my crotch. I stroked it for him, then turned to face him to give him a better view.

After another minute he walked into the clearing and stood in front of me, his eyes transfixed on my cock. I was about 20 at the time and pretty skinny, which made my cock look really big. He was an older guy, probably the age I am now. He couldn't take his eyes off my cock, but at one point he looked at me and I whispered something like "looks like you caught me... what now?" and let go of my cock so it stood pointing straight up at him. At that point he stepped closer and begain touching me all over, fondling my cock and balls, reaching behind me and rubbing my hole with his fingers, saying how hot it was that I was completely naked out in public like that, letting him touch my body everywhere. It felt so good to be touched like that, and to hear the things he was saying about me. I remember feeling so nasty and slutty, but so good. I think I would've let him do anything he wanted to do to me at that moment. He bent down and began sucking my young cock, swallowing it all. I remember that because it was the first time I had been deep-throated by anyone and it felt so good!

As he sucked my cock I looked over to the opening and saw another guy watching us, stroking his cock. I knew he could clearly see everything because it was so bright due to the full moon. He walked in to the clearing, still stroking his cock to get a closer look at us. He reached over and grabbed my ass with his free hand, running a finger down into my crack and touching my hole. That set me off and I blew a big load of boy cum into my cocksuckers' mouth, which he swallowed. He licked my cock clean, patted my ass and thanked me, then moved on to suck off the other guy as I pulled my shorts and sneakers on. I went home satisfied but eager to do it again.

Now if I could only find a young guy today like I was back then to suck the cum out of in public, the cycle would be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment