Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My first memory of getting naked for someone

When I was a kid we used to have a lady and her sister come to the house to clean, do laundry, etc.. She was kind of a family friend but also worked for us. She was what you'd call a spinster I guess. Don't know how old she was but she was at least 40 I think. Anyway we were pretty close and at some point (I don't really remember how it came about) I got naked in front of her one day. I think I was around 10 or so. I know I wasn't cumming yet so it had to be before I turned 11. Anyway I remember I was buck naked and hard as a rock in front of her in my basement playroom. She sat there looking at my naked body and my cock with a grin on her face. I remember showing her how I played with myself, touching myself all over, displaying  my young cock, balls and ass... my cock bouncing up and down in front of her. I couldn't cum for her but I definitely got off on it. I think she touched me and played with me  but I'm not sure of that. I think this was my first real exhibitionist experience though because I remember how sexually excited I was to be doing it.

I did it quite a few times for her after that. And one time we got caught by a neighborhood guy who happened to look into the basement window and saw me standing there totally naked, cock bouncing around in front of her. She got him to keep quiet about it but I remember getting a thrill out of knowing that he had seen me naked and hard too. 

She died soon after but her younger sister still came over to help out. She was a little "slow" as we called it and "somehow" I ended up naked for her too. She got naked as well... my first sight of tits and pussy. Also the first pussy I fingered and stuck my dick in. I didn't know what to do so I just put it in and left it there for a minute or two, then pulled it out. It felt good and we did it a few more times after that.

I think those experiences are what made me the exhibitionist I am today. Jeez, I was a horny little pervert even back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment