Friday, December 31, 2010

How I started getting naked for random strangers and hooked on cum

I was really in the mood to get naked in front of a total stranger one evening several years back. So I hooked up with an older guy on the internet that lives nearby. I went over and started to strip the minute I walked in. I took off all my clothes while he looked me over. He was completely clothed. He asked if he could touch me and I said yes. So he fondled my cock and balls and pinched my nipples a little. Then he told me to stroke my cock and get hard. So I did. Then he reached down and stroked me for a bit. He told me he wanted to see my hole, so I turned around and bent over for him to see it. I spread my cheeks like a total slut and let him see it. He touched it and rubbed it a little. All this was in his living room in front of the windows where anyone walking by could see. The sidewalk was only about 10 feet from the window.

Then he told me to lie down on the rug and he stood over me while I jerked off. He pulled his cock out and started to play with himself, all the while asking me about when the first time was that I jerked off for someone, when was the last time, etc. Eventually I asked if I could sit on the couch and he said ok. The couch was positioned sideways in front of the front door. He opened the door so any of his neighbors going up or coming down the stairs could look right into his doorway and see my side profile sitting on the couch naked and hard and jerking off! That pushed me over the edge and I blew my load all over myself. Then he blew his load all over me. He said I was a horny little slut and then told me to leave. He picked up my clothes and put them outside. I had to go outside, still dripping cum  and get dressed where any of his neighbors could see me. I dressed and rode home with our cum making my shirt stick to me. By the time I got home I was so horny that when I parked the car in the garage I got out, stripped naked and jerked off again standing next to my car. That started several years of me going to the homes of total strangers, showing up naked and exposing myself to them. I just can't seem to say no when someone asks me to get naked and show them my cock! It also got me hooked on having guys cum all over me. I can't get enough of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment