Sunday, January 2, 2011

A visit to an antique store

I'd posted an ad looking for someone that wanted me to come to their home, strip naked and showoff for them. A guy responded and said he wanted me too come to his little antique store. He said there was an area towards the rear of the store that was walled off by a large piece of furniture that he used as an office and that I could get naked there. So I showed up wearing a specific color shirt we'd agreed on so he'd know it was me.

I got there and walked straight to the hidden area and stripped naked. He followed me back there (the store was empty) and watched me as I began jerking off for him. At one point someone did come in and he went up front to take care of the customer while I stood naked at the back jerking off, wondering if (hoping) the customer would come back there and catch me.

Eventually the customer left and the owner came back to me. He grabbed for my cock and started stroking it and touching me everywhere. He turned me around and pushed my shoulders down so I was bent over before him, got on his knees and started rimming my hole. Now I didn't go there looking for sex, but when I'm exposing myself like that I get kind of submissive and just can't seem to resist and stop them (especially if I'm the only one naked!). So I let him stick his tongue in my ass and eat me out! Then he turned me back around and swallowed my dripping cock. I was so turned on by being manhandled like that and letting him use my body for his pleasure! He sucked me til I couldn't hold it any longer and I pulled out and shot my load all over the concrete floor. Then he pulled his cock out and blew a load too. Then I got dressed and left, feeling like a slut and loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment