Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Naked & stroking in the middle of a service road

There's a park nearby that I used to drive over to late at night when the urge to be naked outside would come over me. There were three areas I would usually hit, but this night I chose the service road that ran along the soccer fields between the freeway and river. When I got there I saw a few parked cars along the service road, so I proceeded to the furthest end and parked on the side of the road in a darkened area. I figured I'd be able to see anyone coming towards me and could run for cover if it was a cop coming.

I was really, really horny this night and I'd already stripped naked in my garage before driving over. So I was more than ready and I opened the door to the car and stepped out onto the road. I stood by the car completely naked and hard, stroking my cock and enjoying the feel of the night air on my naked body. I moved to the front of the car and sat on the bumper and continued jerking off. Then I moved to the middle of the two lane road and faced the parked cars, stroking my cock. Almost immediately one of the cars began coming slowly towards me with its' lights off. As it did I moved back to my car and stood on the passenger side of it until I was sure the oncoming car was interested. It drove slowly past me and made a u-turn and came back towards me, slowing to a crawl as it got near my car. I knew the driver wanted to see more so I went back to the driver's side of my car and stood by the rear bumper so I could be seen. I could tell it was a guy in the car and that he was watching me, so I walked over to his window and jerked off for him. He rolled down his window to look at me and I could see he was jerking off too. I stroked my cock and put it near his open window so he could see it clearly. He reached out and grabbed it, stroking me for a few seconds. Then I turned around so he could see my ass. I bent over so he could see my hole too.

At that point I saw another car approaching so I moved out of the way and walked in front of the first car. I turned so the approaching car could get a good look at me as he slowly passed. At that point the first driver turned on his headlights, and I stood there stark naked, bathed in his lights, jerking off for him and the second driver (who had come to a stop next to me) to see. I turned to show my ass to both cars. I was so horny that I bent over, wet my middle finger, slid it into my hole and began finger-fucking myself. Suddenly I realized a third car had pulled up behind the second to watch me. The second driver moved forward and made a u-turn and came back to me to shine his lights on me as well. The 3rd driver pulled off to the side to watch me. So I walked back into the middle of the road in the headlights of two cars and continued showing myself off. I felt such a rush as I did it, knowing that I must look like a total whore standing there jerking off and fingering myself.

As I did this the remaining three cars that had been parked up the road moved towards my location and pulled over to watch. I now had six people watching me from their cars. I slowly walked to the driver's window of each car one at a time and jerked off for the driver to see. Several opened their windows and reached out to touch me. One guy opened his car door and turned himself so his legs were out of his car, and he jerked himself off watching me.

After a few minutes of showing off to the drivers up close, I moved back into the middle of the road. I was stroking myself furiously while still fingering my hole with two fingers, completely lost in the horny high I was feeling. Suddenly one of the car doors opened and a guy stepped out and came towards me, stroking his own cock. He asked if he could cum on my and of course I said yes. He told me to kneel before him which I did. As I stroked my cock and fingered my ass kneeling there in the dirt, this stranger blew his thick load all over my chest and stomach. His cum began dripping down my torso as he pushed his cock onto my face and rubbed his cummy cockhead all over it. That set me off, and I stood up to face the headlights, arched my back and began to shoot my load into the air. I must have shot 8 or 9 times before I stopped, my finger still in my hole. The guy that had just cum on me slapped my ass once and walked back to his car. As he and the other drivers began to leave, I walked back to my car and stood there dripping in cum, letting them get a last look.

I began to come down from the horny high and the realization of what I'd just down began to dawn on me. I felt like such a slut and pervert, but I couldn't have stopped myself if I'd tried. And now, just minutes after I'd cum I was still horny! So I started playing with my cock again, still standing naked by my car. It was then that I realized there was someone else still there watching me. There was a guy on a bike on the path next to the river looking at me, stroking his own dick. Still naked and now hard again, I walked over to where he was, and stood before him seperated by a fence. He got off his bike, walked up to the fence and shoved his cock through the opening. He was a young white guy, kinda cute with a thick cock. I knelt down to take a good look at his cock and he thrust it towards me. I couldn't help myself and I took it into my mouth. I began to suck this stranger's cock, taking as much of it into myself as I could. As I did it I could tell a car had pulled up behind me and that I was being watched again. I could only imagine what a whore I looked like, stark naked on my knees out in public sucking a cock through a fence, still dripping in cum from the other guy, but I didn't care. I had to do it... I couldn't help myself. So I sucked that cock through the fence until I heard him say "Im cuming". I pulled off him and felt his cum hit my face... four or five shots right on me. I blew my own load as I felt his cum hitting my face, almost losing my balance and falling over as I did.

He zipped up, said thanks and rode away on his bike. As I stood up, turned around and walked towards my car the newest watcher made a u-turn and drove off as well. I got a towel out of my car, wiped off the cum of the two guys who'd sprayed me, got into my car and drove home... still naked, still feeling like a perverted slut but feeling good. That was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment