Friday, February 4, 2011

Naked & jerking off streetside late at night

I always get really horny when I drink. So sometimes late at night on the way home after the bars closed I would look for an opportunity to get naked and jerk off out in public. Where I used to live, on my way home there was a 2 story office building with parking under it at street level. It's located on the corner of a major street and a small side street. So late one Saturday night around 0230 I was really horny and decided I needed to jerk off there.

There's a small corridor that leads from the main street to the parking area. That area is open and clearly visible to anyone on the side street, which is where the cars enter from. I ducked in to that corridor and took ALL my clothes off (not even socks), then walked out into the open parking area jerking off. At first I stood near the corridor just in case I needed to quickly duck in there if someone came walking by the parking area. In fact I did have to hide a few times as people walked past and almost saw me. At least, I think they only almost saw me.

After a few minutes jerking off I got more bold and started slowly venturing further away from the protection of the little corridor into the empty parking area. The further I went the more turned on I got, and the more emboldened. My cock was rock hard and dripping precum like a runny faucet. I stood in the parking area stroking my cock, knowing that at any moment anyone could come round the corner or down the street unseen by me until it was too late, but I no longer cared. My cock felt so good, and I felt so "high" that I couldn't stop.

Eventually I worked my way across the parking area (which was about 8 parking spaces wide, and was tandem parking), jerking off all the way to the end of the lot. There was a dumpster there and an alley behind the building which I ventured out to as well. The alley was dimly lit so I walked out into the middle of it, stood face the street and started stroking myself hard. I was about 20 feet from the sidewalk at that point and that's when I saw there were some apt. buildings on the next street over with balconies. On the nearest building, one of the middle floor balconies was lit up and someone was standing out there, probably smoking. I wasn't sure if he/she could see me because the alley I was in was dark, and not that close to the building, but it turned me on thinking someone might be watching me. I thought the person might have seen me because it looked like he/she was facing my direction and not moving. Of course I wanted to push it so I decided to move a little closer and walked towards the sidewalk, hugging the wall of the alley just in case. There was an area at the corner of the building at the end of the alley that had a light shining onto the sidewalk. I checked to see if the coast was clear and jerked myself right to the edge of cumming, then walked into the pool of light on the sidewalk. I faced the building with the person on the balcony, arched my back so my cock was pointing straight out, grabbed my cock and furiously stroked myself. In about 10 seconds I blew a huge load of cum all over the sidewalk. I think I shot 7 or 8 times til I stopped. I shook my cock a few times to get any residual cum off and wiped my hand on myself. I looked up at the balcony and saw the person still facing me, so I waved goodbye. To my great delight the person waved back! I HAD been watched the whole time! What a rush.

I decided it was time to go home so I walked (still stark naked) along the sidewalk a few feet til I could cut into the parking area and walk across it to where my clothes (hopefully) were in the corridor. Luckily they were there, so I wiped my hands and some more cum off my cock with my underwear and got dressed. I decided not to wear my underwear and left them in the corridor as a sort of calling card. As I walked across the parking area towards the sidewalk I saw the balcony was empty. I walked home feeling my cock rubbing against the inside of my jeans, still leaking pre into them. When I got home I was horny again and stopped in my own building's laundry room to pull my cock out and jerk out another load. Once I came into the trash can, I zipped up, went upstairs and got into bed. That was the first of several experiences at that location, which I'll eventually post about here.

No comments:

Post a Comment