Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stripped naked in an RV

One Sunday afternoon I was feeling the need to be a naked slut in front of a random stranger... badly. So I texted a young guy that had responded to one of my ads a week earlier to see if he was free to watch a show. He was at work but said I could come over and do it there. He worked at an RV rental lot and was all alone. We could do it in one of the RVs.

I drove over to it wearing just a t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops. It was a hot summer day so I took advantage of that to drive shirtless. I also dropped my shorts in the car and stepped out of them so I was driving naked. I jerked my cock while I drove which only made me hornier. Once I found the lot I pulled in and parked. I put my shorts and flip-flops back on, got out of the car and put my shirt on and walked to the rental office. When I walked in I found a cute Latino kid... he was 19... at a desk. I'd told him what I'd be wearing so he'd be sure it was me when I walked in. He immediately got up, got his keys and said "follow me".

We walked out of the office which he locked behind us, then he led me to an RV at the far end of the lot. It was parked close to another one so there was just enough room between them to open the door and get in. I could see that no one could clearly see us between them unless they were directly behind  or in front of the RVs, so I said "wait" before he opened the door and I took off my clothes out there. His eyes got really wide as I waved my hard cock at him and stroked it. After a minute he said we should go inside, and so we did.

Once inside I got up on a seat and he stood in front of me while my cock at his eye level. I started jerking my cock hard for him, and he groped himself through his pants. I showed off for him like this for a few minutes, then turned around to give him a rear view. He said he liked my ass as I bent over for him, and I told him he could touch it if he wanted to. He reached over and stroked my cheeks and touched my hole, which made me moan. Suddenly I felt his lips on one of my cheeks as he kissed and licked it.

Then he said he wanted to see my cock again so I turned around. He was so close to me that it was almost touching his face, and I was hard as a rock and dripping wet. I noticed he'd taken his cock out and was stoking himself. He had a thick, uncut, brown cock... like mine but with more foreskin. And he was wet with pre too. We were really turned on. He leaned his head towards me and licked my balls and lower shaft. I told him he could do whatever he wanted to and he immediately swallowed my cock and started sucking me like his life depended on it. He was a good cocksucker and deepthroated me, so I was able to hold onto the back of his head and fuck his mouth. It was hot as hell in that RV and we were both sweating up a storm, so it started to smell like sex and dick in there.

He pulled off my cock to catch his breath and I began rubbing my spit/precum covered cock all over his face. He loved it and angled his face up to me so I could do it. I told him to lick and suck my balls and he moved his mouth down onto them and started working them as I rubbed my cock on him. He mumbled that he loved my big balls and my cock, and I told him to suck me some more, He moved back up and swallowed my dick again sucking me hard. I knew I wasn't gonna hold out long and I told him I was getting ready to cum. He just looked up at me as I fucked his face. I loved seeing my wet cock sliding in and out of his hot mouth and I told him he looked so good with my cock his in face. I could tell he smiled at that, and he swallowed me whole again which set me off. I told him I was cumming but he didn't stop. He kept sucking me and I started blasting into his hot mouth hard, watching his face and listening as I heard him swallow my load. Man it felt great! I love cumming into a hot cocksucker's mouth and throat.

He kept sucking me til I couldn't take it anymore and I had to pull out. He looked up at me in lust as he stroked his cock and I rubbed my wet cock on his face again. I told him to stick his tongue out and I squeezed out a few more drops of cum onto it which he swallowed. (Just so you know, I knew I was negative and disease-free when this happened.)

I decided I should return the favor and got down off the seat so I could sit and suck him off. He had a great cock and it was covered in pre, which tasted great as I started sucking him off. It didn't take him long to cum and when he was ready he pulled out of my mouth and shot his big boy load all over my face (he knew to do this by prior arrangement). His hot cum felt so good all over my face as he rubbed it around with his still hard cock. I took it back into my mouth so I could taste it. It'd been a while since I'd had some teenage cock and cum in my mouth and I wanted to savor it.

Eventually I let go of his cock and stood up. I was naked, covered in sweat, my cock bathed in spit and precum, and my face painted in boy cum. I loved it! I asked him to hand me my t-shirt which I used to wipe my face off. He'd shot a big load which meant I wasn't going to be able to wear that shirt home. He put his cock away and went to open the door to leave. I followed, still naked and I didn't put my shorts on til I was standing outside as before. I thanked him and he said "No, thank you! Let's do it again sometime!" to which I replied that we would. I walked shirtless back to my car, got in, took my shorts off and drove home naked, jerking off all the way. I blew my load again when I got home in the building stairwell, still naked. Man that was a fun Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment