Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Totally naked and having sex in a crowded bar

I was in Palm Springs a few years ago celebrating my birthday. I went to a gay bar that I had been to once before to hang out. The reason I went back to it was because 2 years previously when I went I ended up stripping completely naked on the dark outside smoking patio, jerked off and got head, and I wanted to see if history would repeat itself. I wasn't the only one that got naked that time but I was the first one to completely strip naked. Some of the other customers had their pants open or dropped when I got there, so I of course stripped everything off, and several other guys got naked when they saw be totally bareassed. It was pretty hot!

So I went back there Sunday night and nothing was happening. No one was naked or partially naked or even exposed. I hung out a little while and left. Last night I figured I'd go back again just to see what was happening, since I had free time anyway. I walked in and immediately saw an older guy by the pool table in nothing but a thong that was pulled down under his balls. He cock was rock hard and he was grinding his ass on some other guys crotch. I thought this looked promising, so I wandered out to the smoking patio and there I saw 4 guys naked (except for sox and/or shoes) jerking off and giving each other head. I sat down on one of the benches along the wall and just took it all on for about 3 minutes (I had downed a few drinks by that time of the night so I was a little drunk) when I realized what I was seeing and what an opportunity I had here! I IMMEDIATELY TOOK OFF ALL OF MY CLOTHES.... SOX AND SHOES INCLUDED... SO THAT I WAS COMPLETELY BAREASSED. NO JEWELRY OR ANYTHING AT ALL. I was rock hard as soon as I began to undress so I started stroking my cock as I wandered over to the naked group. They saw me naked and stroking my cock and accepted me into the group, and one guy complemented me on my cock and offered to suck it. Of course I said yes.  (I never refuse a free drink or blowjob.)

After a few minutes of blowing me he stopped and we chatted about what was going on and how it started. He said it just kind of happened and it hadn't been planned. I then saw two of the naked guys go into the main bar and I knew this was my chance. I immediately followed them in and before you knew it, there I was... bareassed and rock hard in the middle of a bar with all these clothed guys walking by and looking. My fantasy had come true! I planted my naked ass on a bar stool that was directly in the line of sight of anyone entering the bar, faced the door and began jerking off. Granted I wasn't the only one naked or jerking off, but it still felt so freaking great. The other guys were over by the pool table sucking each other off, so I had the spotlight on me, being at the front of the bar near the entrance. I drank my beer and stroked my hard cock, wiping the precum off the head and onto my thigh, with guys watching me from every angle. I got up and walked around the entire bar with my hard dick pointing the way, making sure I had been seen in every corner. Several guys groped my cock, touched my balls and ass and made comments about what I was doing.

My dick was so hard I thought it would crack, I was so high with horniness. I couldn't believe I was actually doing it... walking around totally naked in a public bar stroking my hard cock. I almost blew my load at several points but I managed to edge myself down. I went back to my bar stool, pointed my hardon at the door and started stroking again when the other naked guys came over to me. We all were standing there enjoying the feeling and attention. Then the guy that gave me head earlier flashed me a knowing smile, got down on his knees and began sucking my cock right there. He swallowed my entire rod in front of the whole bar, even as people were just coming into the bar and seeing this scene. I was actually naked and having sex openly in a crowded bar! I knew I had to take it all the way so when he came up for air, down I went on my knees and I swallowed his cock and began sucking it for all I was worth.... knowing I was being watched behaving like a cocksucking little slut by all these strangers.

This went on for about 2 hours, walking around naked, jerking off, getting sucked, groped and fondled and sucking dick. I even got my ass hole finger banged while I was bent over sucking another cock! I felt like such a pervert but I loved every minute of it. When it was time to leave I went out to the patio area and let some guy jerk me off til I shot my load all over the ground. Then I walked back into the bar, my cock deflating and dripping a little cum, very slowly got dressed and left, feeling like a perverted slut once again and loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment