Monday, August 29, 2011

Got a roadside blowjob one naked summer night

One late summer night I was horny and feeling the need to be naked outside again. So I drove over to one of my favorite spots on a service road along a freeway that was pretty dark and unused at that hour, unless you were looking for sex. I drove over, taking off my clothes along the way and once there I parked in an unlit spot. I'd  noticed a few cars parked somewhat away from the spot I'd chosen and assumed they were there for the same horny reasons I was. So I figured it was safe and got out of the car buck naked and hard, walked to the front of the car, sat on the bumper and started jerking off.

I love that feeling of being completely naked outside, totally exposed to the sky in all my horniness, knowing I could be seen by the people in the parked cars. And of course, within about a minute of exposing myself like that  I saw one of the cars slowly moving towards my area with its headlights off. I had to decide... do I take cover or let them see me? I decided the risk was minimal as it didn't look like an unmarked cop car or anything similar approaching, and it was doing so stealthily. So I remained seated naked on the bumper of my car, stroking my hard, wet cock. (I'd begun to precum copiously at that point.)

The car approached me and slowed down even more as it got close to get a good long look at me. As it was just about to pass my car it pulled over and parked again, with the driver's line of sight directly at me. The engines were cut and for a few moments I just sat there with my legs spread, not touching my cock. I let it point straight up and made sure the car could get a good look. Then I started masturbating again and as I did so my horniness level began to ramp up even more. I decided it was time to be even more of a slutty showoff and stood to face the parked car with my secret admirer inside. I slowly began walking across the road towards the car, stroking my cock all the way. I knew the other cars down the road would see me for sure now that I was walking across the road into the glow of a streetlight, but that only emboldened me further.

I reached the side of the car right at the driver's window, got as close to it as I could and began stroking my cock as feverishly as I could. I could tell it was a guy at this point and was determined to give him a good show. Almost immediately the window rolled down and I could see that it was a youngish white guy sitting there with his cock in his hand watching me. He looked at my cock really hard, then leaned his face towards the open window. I knew what he wanted, so I leaned against his door, thrusting my hard cock towards his opening mouth. He took me into his mouth and began sucking me off as if his life depended on it. His mouth felt so good on my cock that I got lost in the feeling and didn't notice that another of the parked cars up the road had begun making it's way towards us. By the time I turned and saw it coming it was too late to run as I'd already been seen. Luckily it was just another horny late night driver.

He pulled up behind me next to the car where I was getting the blowjob and rolled down his passenger window to watch. I turned and made eye contact with him and gave him a nod, and he did the same. I pulled my cock out and turned to give the new driver a closer look at my dick for a few seconds, then turned back to continue feeding it to the first driver. I reached back and began rubbing my ass and spreading my cheeks so the second driver would have something to watch as I pumped the first driver's mouth.

After about another 2 minutes of this I got that feeling in my balls and knew I was going to cum soon. I said out load "I'm getting close" so my sucker would know and sped up fucking his face. Pretty quickly I was ready to blow and said something like  "I'm going to cum.... I'm cumming" and pulled out of the guy's mouth. He had other ideas though and he reached up and grab my thigh and pulled me back into his mouth as I started to spurt. As I arched my back and filled his mouth with my cum I heard him grunting and I knew that taking my load into his mouth had made him shoot his load. I heard him swallow it as he nursed my cock a little more, then pulled off it. He looked up at me with a sheepish look on his face and I thanked him for the blowjob and told him it was awesome. He said something like "no problem" and rolled up his window.

I stepped away from his car and turned to face the second. The driver of that car was wiping himself off and gave me another nod and a grin, and I walked back to my car with my wet cock bouncing a little in front of me. I opened my car door, pulled out some Wet Ones and cleaned myself off while standing naked by my car. My cocksucker had made a u-turn and was just passing me so I turned and waved at him.

I got into my car totally satisfied and decided not to get dressed. I drove the 20 minute ride home with the windows down until I was parked in my garage. At this point it was about 4 am and I knew my building would be desolate, so I didn't bother dressing at that point either. I got out of the car, locked it and walked naked across the street-level garage (which was visible to the street) to the lobby entrance. I walked into the lobby and pressed the button for the elevator, waiting there naked in full view of the sidewalk for it to arrive. When it did I entered and pressed 3 and rode up to my floor holding my clothes and keys in my hand. I got off the elevator and walked down the hall to my apartment, still unseen by anyone in all my naked glory. I walked in, cleaned up a little and went to bed.

Unfortunately I couldn't sleep as I was still horny. So I decided to get up and go for a little walk around the building, but that's a story for another time.

Boy do I love being a horny, slutty, uninhibited exhibitionist!

No comments:

Post a Comment