Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ringing in the New Year naked on the street

New Years early morning I got back to where I was staying in W Hollywood after hanging out with friends at The Abbey. I was super-horny and drunk, thus I was feeling the need to go outside and play naked. So I changed into a pair of sweat pants, a hoodie and sneakers and went out. It was pretty late... around 3 am but there were still some guys out.

I did my thing of finding a few dark spots on the sidewalks where I could pull my cock out and jerk off, and after a little while I got bold and just kept my cock out stroking it as I walked. If someone approached I just pulled my hoodie down over my cock til they passed. At one point I did this for a while until I noticed someone across the street watching me. He had been in the shadows so I didn't see him til he stepped out. I crossed the street to him and he immediately pulled his cock out and put his hand behind my head. Well he had a beautiful big latino cock (from what I remember) so I went right down on it right there on the sidewalk. His cock was thick and he had a lot of precum and I just went cock-crazy on it. Twice some guys walked right by us but I kept sucking on him even though he tried to pull away. I had my pants down by then and was jerking myself as I sucked his cock.

As he got closer to cumming he got pretty aggressive. He was holding my head and pounding my mouth hard making me gag, but I loved it. Suddenly I felt his cock spasm and his warm cum landing on my tongue and hitting the back of my throat. I swallowed his load hungrily and loved the feeling of it sliding down my throat! I felt like such a cum-whore but I loved that feeling. He finished cumming and pulled out of my mouth, zipped up and took off without a word, leaving me there on the sidewalk with my pants down and my hoodie open and almost off.

After this I was even more horny than before, so I kept cruising around to see who else I could find. I found some spots where I took off all my clothes and jerked off and fingered my hole, hoping someone would happen upon me. I changed locations a few times, and after the last one I decided that since it was 0430 by then I wouldn't bother getting dressed. So I walked the streets stark naked (not even shoes) stroking my cock. Once or twice I'd see a car coming so I'd duck into the shadows in case it was a cop. If I saw it wasn't and they were driving slowly I figured they were cruising as well so I'd step out of the shadows so they could see me. None stopped but they did slow down even more to get a good look before continuing on.

At about 0500 I decided it was time to head back, so I set my clothes down and walked out into the middle of an intersection totally naked and jerked out a nice load. It felt so good and freeing to cum like that in the open air under the moonlight. Then I got my clothes and walked back to where I was staying, dressing as I went and finally got into bed at around 0515. What a great way to ring in the New Year! Can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment